ASOHNS 2010 Diamond Jubilee Annual Scientific Meeting & AGM
Online registration now open. The ASOHNS 2010 Diamond Jubilee Annual Scientific Meeting theme is 'The Cutting Edge'. Keynote Speakers include Prof Bruce J Gantz (USA), Prof Bradley F Marple (USA), Dr John Chaplin (NZ) and Assoc Prof Dharmbir S Sethi (Singapore)
Mar 26, 2010
Mar 30, 2010
|Contact Name||Kellie Singer|
|Contact Phone||+61 2 6251 0675|
|Add event to calendar||
Dear Colleagues and Partners
On behalf of the organising committee, it is my great pleasure to extend a very warm invitation to you and your partner to attend the ASOHNS 2010 Diamond Jubiliee Annual Scientific Meeting at the Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre Darling Harbour.
Online registration if now open and to register you can click on Online Registration
The conference runs from Saturday, 27th until Tuesday, 30th March 2010, with the pre-conference satellite events beginning on Friday, 26th March and post-conference workshops to be held on Wednesday 31st March and Thursday, 1st April.
The academic program is outstanding and will cover cutting edge ideas and treatments in Otorinolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
In addition to our Keynote Speakers, we are extremely fortunate to have other distinguished international speakers, including:
- Professor David Ellis of Toronto, Canada to speak about facial plastics;
- Professor Zhang of China to speak about coblation of the tongue base;
- Professor Marc Remacle of Belgium to speak at the ASOHNS ENT Laser Course, one of the post-conference workshops;
We are also delighted to have:
- Associate Professor Ian Kerridge to speak on a plenary session about Medical Ethics, entitled patient Autonomy and the logical impossibility of informed consent. (He is widely published in ethics and is the author of three textbooks and more than 80 papers in peer-reviewed journals); and
- Associate Professor Lee Collins of the Medical Physics Department, Westmead Hospital to conduct a Laser Safety course session in the main program.
As we celebrate ASOHNS Diamond Jubilee you and your partner will also have the opportunity for new and renewed friendships with colleagues while you enjoy our vibrant harbour city.
This meeting is a 'must attend'; it will be the ENT meeting of the year and I'm sure you will enjoy this event in Sydney in March 2010.
Dr Brian Williams FRACS
For more information, contact meeting organisers, Consec - Conference Management.